Make this year the golfing year of your life
Welcome to my golf school pages, I hope you will join me on a journey of improvement and enjoyment at Hillside Golf Club on a golf school that will really make a difference to all areas of your golf game with a more committed programme of learning.
Typical Golf School Itinerary
Day 1 – Where you are and where are we going
Group chat about the school, itinerary and personal plan
- 9.00am - Meet and Greet/warm up and personal game requirements… how can we hit the bullseye!!!
- 10.00am-12.00pm - Initial Long game video in conjunction with Trackman discussing “key” elements of improvements”
- 12.00-1.00pm - Lunch
- 1.00-3.00pm - Continued Swing pattern drill improvements and clear understanding of key areas of your game (pitch perfect and control distance)
- 3.00-5.00pm - Supervised 9 Holes with Gareth to implement what you have learned
After day one you will receive a high-speed video with Trackman data or other to re-enforce the key points of the day.
Day 2 – Don’t Neglect The Scoring
- 9.00 – 10.30am Putting evaluation with Trackman Putting analysis improved technique, pace control and green reading
- 10.30 – 12.00pm Fundamentals of chipping & Bunker play
- 12.00 – 1pm Lunch
- 1.00 – 3.00pm Taking it to the course. Course management advice and understanding the difference between play and practice.
- 3.00 – 3.30pm Summery and evaluation