If your new to the game and starting out on your golfing journey, improving the fundamentals and your goal is to reduce your current handicap or playing at a more advanced level and need to refine your ball flight and ball striking, we have the facility, technology and experience to move your game in the right direction.
- Warm up and discussion around recent game history (possible update from last session)
- Hit required number of shots to establish current pattern followed by analysis using high-speed video, Trackman Ball and Club Data and K-Vest 3D Biomechanics.
- Training fault correction and best solution for function. Alignment and posture, Trackman club and ball analysis with 3D Biomechanics
- Incorporate diagnosis by explanation, demonstration and use of evidence based technology with drills, exercises and practice methods
- Review and best practice methods to continue improvement for development plan going forward
- Email shot data and reports
- 30 Minutes Lesson – £30.00
- 1 Hour Lesson – £55.00
- 2 Hour Lesson – £110
- Individual 1/2 Day Session – Programme designed around your specific needs – from £165.00
Video screencast available.
Putting assessment using TrackMan
KVEST 3D Analysis and Bio Feedback
(payment for block of lessons courses must be completed on first session)
Block bookings can be :
Short Game/Bunker Play
On-course playing lesson
Trackman Gapping session/Club Gapping session/Combine Skills Sessions
TPI Screening – highly recommended