2020 Spring 2&3 Day Golf Schools
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa
Make 2020 the golfing year of your life.
Thinking of a different approach to improving? I hope you will join me on a journey of improvement and enjoyment at Formby Hall Golf Resort with a golf school that will make a difference to all areas of your golf game with a more committed programme of learning.
Typical Golf School Itinerary – Maximum 6 students with Gareth Benson to achieve your goals.
Typical Golf school includes:
- Minimum 6 hours of instruction per day
- Full swing and short game instruction
- On course learning
- Use of the Latest coaching technology if necessary
- Coaching aids and Range balls
- Video analysis summary with practice plan
Day 1 – Where you are Now and Where are we Going?
- 9am Meet & Greet/Warm up
Group chat about the golf school itinerary with warm up.
- 9:30-12:00 On course 9 holes to observe you playing golf and discuss on course game management.
Observing your typical on course tendencies will open up constructive discussion, thoughts and ideas to help “personalize” the instruction through the duration of the school. We may video your swing also.
If I can see your personal game requirements… we hit the Bullseye early!!!
- 12:00 – 1:00 lunch
- 1:00 – 3:00pm
Full swing video analysis in conjunction with Trackman discussing “key” elements of your game and recommended improvements after on course play. Continued Swing pattern drill improvements and clear understanding of key areas of your game.
- 3:00 – 4:00pm – Pitching session to strike Pitch shots and control distance.
After day 1 you should have a clear understanding of your game!!!
Day 2 – Don’t Neglect The Scoring
- 9.00 – 10.30am Putting evaluation with Trackman Putting analysis improved technique, speed control and green reading
- 10.30 – 12.30pm Fundamentals of Chipping & Bunker play
- 12.30 – 1:30pm Lunch
- 1.30 – 3.30pm Taking it to the course (Texas scramble) Course management advice and understanding the difference between play and practice.
- 3.30 – 4: 00pm Summary of the days and evaluation.
After day 2 you will start to take ownership of any changes and feels.
Day 3 – See and Feel the Improvements
- 9.00 – 10.00am Golf swing update and drills to practice
- 10.00 – 11.00am Using the different clubs
- 11.00 – 11.30am Driving and how to increase distance
- 11.30 – 12 noon the 3 Skills EVERYONE MUST Practice
- 12-1pm Lunch
- 1 – 2 pm Consolidation of skill with drills
- 2-4pm Back on the Course. An opportunity to distinguish between play and practice.
- 4 – 4.30pm Round up of the days and summary
After day 3 any changes in technique and feel will be working their way into the system with a clear idea of the pathway to play better.
On conclusion of the school, all participants will receive a high-speed video with Trackman data and voice over with practice plan to re-enforce the key points of the school via e-mail.
If you require any more info please do not hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07885 331 766 to discuss your personal requirements.
Dates for the diary
New dates announced after Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
PRICES OF THE GOLF SCHOOL
2 Days Tuition and 1 night B&B £385*
3 Days Tuition and 2 nights B&B £595*
if you are based locally and wish to commute, you can still participate in any schools